Davao Homeschooling Family: FREE preschool homeschool curriculum!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FREE preschool homeschool curriculum!!

I'm a sucker for homeschool freebies because it just makes homeschooling a whole lot easier! As I've shared with my mom friends, I don't really follow a curriculum in our preschool homeschool. I just observe what my girls are into and incorporate it in our daily lessons. The problem with my system is that I always lose track of what my kids are "supposed to learn" in preschool. And that's where homeschool freebies come in, particularly free preschool homeschool curriculum!

There are a lot of homeschooling moms who offer free curricula that you can download online. However, the problem with these is that they offer the curriculum in sets. For example, one homeschooling blog is offering an alphabet-based preschool curriculum. She releases ABC this week, DEF next week (or month), and so on. After maybe 3-4 weeks, I completely forget to download the next sets!! Sucks. Download set - print - lesson - wait for next set - forget :(

 

So when I received an email from Homeschool Giveaways (I'm an email subscriber; you should subscribe too! They send fab freebie and giveaway alerts!) a few days back about getting a FREE preschool curriculum, I was ecstatic! Now I can follow our girls' progress in one single PDF. And if I feel extra industrious, I might even print some worksheets (also in the pdf) for the girls to work on ;-) Which reminds me, I need to buy ink for our HP printer, haha!

The "Look What I can Do!" curriculum is $19.95 normally~ fair price actually but if you can get it for free, such a blessing for frugal homeschooling family! :) It is composed of 34 lessons that will teach your 4- and 5-year olds about letter recognition, phonics (letter sounds), writing upper and lowercase letters, writing their name, read simple words via phonics, counting 1-10, shapes, opposites, days of the week, and most importantly: positive character traits! You can download the free curriculum HERE.

Your next step? Download the free preschool curriculum asap as it expires on February 28, 2015. And then share this blessing to other homeschooling families! Remember, sharing is caring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CurrClick