Davao Homeschooling Family: FREE Valentines Day preschool printables!

Monday, February 2, 2015

FREE Valentines Day preschool printables!

Hello February!! :) I can't believe January is done! It seemed like the New Year celebration was just yesterday. How time flies!! And so, here we are, the second month of 2015. Valentines Day in two weeks, Chinese New Year, and our girls' birthdays in five weeks. Yes, yes, I have tons of stuff to do! But first, I will print and prepare homeschooling items for Valentines.

I have 3 main websites that I visit to download free homeschooling printables: education.com, Teachers Pay Teachers, and CurrClick. There are a lot of homeschooling blogs and websites that offer free printables but I prefer these sites for the sheer amount and variety of printables they offer :) Also, just to make it clear, these 3 sites also have paid homeschooling stuff, and the Davao Homeschooling Family has used both free and paid content on these sites. Anyway, here are some awesome free Valentines preschool printables that we found:

Valentines Day preschool Math printable from education.com :) The site has seven more preschool Math printables for Valentines so don't forget to download it all! Go here: http://www.education.com/slideshow/preschool-math-printables-valentine/valentines-day-beginning-subtraction


After Math, of course, is Science :) Here's a Valentines Day preschool Science printable / experiment from Teachers Pay Teachers. Here's the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Science-Candy-Heart-Experiment-FREE-1634839

February calendar cards! With adorable bear and hearts to boot! It has themed days of the week, dates, February events and a whole lot more :) You can download it here: http://www.currclick.com/product/77233/February-Calendar-Cards


BONUS!! I spotted this awesome roundup post of Valentines Day printables over at Google Plus (I'm very active there, go follow me!) and I just I have to add it here :) Here's the post: http://www.sandinmytoes.tk/2015/02/25-free-valentines-printables-for-kids.html

And that's about it~ my first post for February is done! :) How about you and your kids? What are favorite Valentines Day preschool printables this year? Or did you make one? Do share in the comments below and I will add it up here in the post! Sharing is caring, yes? Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CurrClick