Davao Homeschooling Family: 10 Hacks for Christmas!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

10 Hacks for Christmas!

Before we go on, I wanna say that this is a milestone post. Why? Because this is the first time I'm sharing a YouTube video! Unlike most people in Earth today, I am not a YouTuber. I hardly ever frequent this website which is a shame because it's the #2 search engine (next to Google) and the #3 most visited site in 2014 according to Alexa (next to Google and Facebook). I could have used it to earn money online, learn new crafts, etc. But thanks to my preschoolers, I am now exploring the world of YouTube ;-) And yes, I let my kids watch YouTube; mostly cartoon shorts of their current faves: Peppa Pig and Lego Friends.

Anyway, without much further ado, here's the YouTube video that made this post a milestone. It's such an eye-opener that I was so compelled to share it here. Haha! I love life hacks (i.e. tips that will make your life easier) and this holiday-themed one is just perfect for Christmas next week!


So, how did you like the Christmas hacks video? Told you it was an eye-opener! Haha! The Doritos one was bordering on yucky and mind-blowing :p Best to use when there's really nothing left to wrap things with. Hihi! How about you? What hack impressed you the most? Do share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CurrClick