Davao Homeschooling Family: What's in a name?

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What's in a name?

In my previous post (which also happens to be this blog's first post), I related why I decided to blog again. But instead of updating my old blogs with new write-ups, I made a brandnew one~ Davao Homeschooling Family :) It took me awhile deciding what to name this blog, and I was thisclose to parking it at www.melissaelbanbuena.com to establish my married name. Everything is about branding in this day and age of the Internet, and having my own .com will be a great boon.

My old personal blog was at melissasolito.blogspot.com and I wanted continuity, i.e. from blogging my experiences as a single girl to sharing snippets of my married life with two kids. However, when I thought of the posts I'll write in this blog, a pattern emerged~ it's either about our experiences in beautiful Davao, the girls' homeschooling adventures, or assorted family matters. Can you see now where I got this blog's title? Hihi! Davao Homeschooling Family, simple enough words, direct to the point, and sums up our family perfectly as well! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

CurrClick